Page Title

Thursday, August 2, 2012

August, 2012 Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge!

Hi there friends!
It's a new wonderful month so we have a new sketch and a new kit of the month to share with you!
1st, let's see who won last month's challenge!
congratulations jpscraps!!

please send an email to kelli@unitystampco.com and let her know you won the July Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge!  CONGRATS!

Let's see this months FUN sketch!



now let's check out that beautiful new Kit of the Month: Color of the Seasons



and here are some pretty samples from the design team to get you inspired!

Lisa H.
Shellye

Stephanie
Now it's YOUR turn to play with us!

Take out ANY Unity Kit of the Month and make a card or other stamped project based on the sketch above.
Please only use Kit of the Month stamps on your card.

You may combine Unity challenges.

The winner will receive ANY Kit of the Month of their choice!

6 comments:

  1. I,m trying to post my card. But it is not showing. Here is my link.

    http://craftingforever-anita.blogspot.in/2012/08/a-quick-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible post! I am really getting prepared to over this data, is exceptionally useful my companion. Likewise extraordinary blog here with the majority of the significant data you have. I am sharing related topic which is most important on How to Get Free Robux in Roblox 2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about this Wanda
    profile will let you download.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article. I was wondering about this so I’m very happy I found your website. Free Robux Generator

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Excelente publicación! Estaremos enlazando a este gran artículo en nuestro sitio web. Mantén la buena escritura. Además, visite mi página web
    robux gratis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, you have produced an absolutely amazing article here, and I appreciate that a lot. This article is just stunning to read,
    and it would be better for me to read more articles that are similar. If you have time you can check this blog on Gift Card Generator

    ReplyDelete